Hospitals and healthcare systems are investing heavily in solutions for complex healthcare data analytics. Talented health IT professionals are the key to a successful implementation.
But at 1st Solution USA, we won’t treat you like a product in high demand. You’re more important than that! We know that sometimes, a job is just a job. Unless, of course, it energizes you, makes you leap out of bed in the morning, gives you a sense of accomplishment, and enhances your quality of life.
Careers in Health IT
That’s our goal: to pair HIT professionals like you with life-enhancing professional opportunities, and we do it by not just reviewing your credentials and experience, but by really listening to your needs and desires—both personal and professional.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with 1st Solution USA during your job search:
- We will respect your time. We will screen available opportunities according to your specifications, presenting you only with those that fit your needs—financially, personally, and geographically.
- We will make initial contact with the employer on your behalf.
- We will play hardball so you don’t have to. We will negotiate your pay, schedule, time off, etc. to make sure your new job enhances, rather than detracts from, your quality of life.
- We won’t leave you hanging. Even after you’ve signed the contract, we will be there to follow up to make sure the opportunity is still a good “fit”, for both you and your employer.
Sound good to you? 1st Solution USA welcomes resumes from the following qualified, experienced HIT professionals:
- EMR / EHR Experts
- Project and Product Managers
- Executive Leaders, Directors and Managers
- Clinical Analysts
- HIE / Health Information Exchange Visionaries
- Informatics Specialists
- Data Analytics / Predictive Analytics Managers
- Population Health Analytics Experts
- Post-Implementation / Go-Live / Activation Support / Training Professionals
“1st Solution came to me with a really great job opportunity. Throughout the whole process, they provided me with great advice and insight. They helped me prepare for the interviewing process. Most of all though, they were a great advocate for me with my new employer.”
– Assistant Vice President, Information Services